Welcome to the BettingAffiliate.com Casino Affiliate Program!
Before you may proceed with registration, please read and accept the Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By accessing and utilizing any of BettingAffiliate.com’s Marketing Tools or accepting of any reward, bonus or commission whether contained in this agreement or elsewhere on our web site, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. For purposes of clarity, the terms “we” and “us” refer to BettingAffiliate.com and the terms “you” or “Member” or “Affiliate” refers to the other party to the contract formed by the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. BettingAffiliate.com is owned and operated by Egame Media Ltd., 3301 Chetumal Street, Belize City, Belize. The term “Merchant” or “Brand(s)” is defined as any company that has contracted BettingAffiliate.com to promote their Site(s) and/or products. The terms “Visitors” or “New Customers” or “Players” refers to users that you direct to the Merchants Site(s) and “New Customer(s)” refers to a unique “First Time Depositing” (“FTD”) user. The contract provides you with the non-exclusive right to direct users from your site or sites to the Merchant’s websites, in return for the payment of commissions and referral bonuses as specified below.
2. To enroll please read and accept this Agreement and then submit a complete BettingAffiliate.com Member Account application to us via our website. We will evaluate your application and notify you whether your application was accepted. Your application will be rejected if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your site is unsuitable for any reason, including but not limited to, sites that are under construction, aimed at children, promote sexually explicit materials, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, promote illegal activities, or violate intellectual property rights.
3. During the term of this arrangement (which shall commence when you indicate your acceptance in the manner specified above, and shall end when either you or we notify the other, by email, of the termination of this Agreement), you shall display a link or banner(s) provided by BettingAffiliate.com on your site (the “Member site”) as a hyperlink to direct Visitors from the Member Site to the Merchant’s Sites, using distinct URLs supplied by BettingAffiliate.com exclusively for linking (the “Supplied Banners”). The Merchant’s banners and/or text links shall be displayed on the Member site. Members can also provide descriptive information regard the Merchants’ Site(s) on its website(s). If the content on the member site is found to be inaccurate or outdated, then we may notify you of any changes to your Site(s) that we feel should be made. The relationship specified in this Agreement is non-exclusive for both parties; therefore, the Member shall be entitled to display the banners of, and provide links to, sites of other companies through the Member site, and BettingAffiliate.com shall be entitled to make the Merchant’s banners available through online and other services than the Member site.
DELIVERY AND DISPLAY OF BANNERS, COPY, AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
4. Once you login as a member, you will have access through BettingAffiliate.com to a variety of graphic and textual links (each of these links sometimes being referred to herein as “Links” or, individual, as a “Link”.) BettingAffiliate.com and the Merchant hereby grants to the Member the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable (except as provided below) rights, during the term of this Agreement, to use (which shall include the right to copy, transmit, distribute, display and perform both privately and publicly): BettingAffiliate.com and the Merchant’s banners, name, site name, and other related textual and graphic material are made available by BettingAffiliate.com and/or the Merchant to the Member for the express purpose of inclusion on the Member’s site from time to time (collectively, the “Merchant’s Material”) and for the specific purposes authorized above. BettingAffiliate.com and the Merchant authorize the Member to advertise and promote their respective promotional material. The copywriting of promotions may not be modified nor misrepresented by the Member. BettingAffiliate.com and the Merchant also authorizes the Member to refer, in the Member’s advertising and promotions, to the fact that the BettingAffiliate.com and Merchant’s sites are accessible through the Member site, provided that any such statement:
(a) does not include any trademarks, service marks, design marks, symbols and/or other indication of origin of BettingAffiliate.com or the Merchant other than BettingAffiliate.com or the Merchant’s Site(s) name and/or site names in a non-distinctive typeface (specifically, not the typeface used in the logo design of any of BettingAffiliate.com or the Merchant’s mark);
(b) does not state, suggest, or imply, by the wording or prominence of such statement or otherwise, that the Merchant sponsors, authorizes, and/or is the source or origin of the Member site; and
(c) does not disparage BettingAffiliate.com or the Merchant, its products, services, or members. All use of the Merchant’s Materials hereunder shall inure to the benefit of the Merchant and shall not create any rights, title or interest in them for the Member. No other use of the BettingAffiliate.com or Merchant’s names, trademarks, service marks, design marks, symbols and/or other indication of origin or other designations confusingly similar to any of the foregoing may be made by the Member for any purpose without the prior written approval of BettingAffiliate.com or the Merchant. As between the Merchant and the Member, the Merchant owns, and shall continue to own exclusively, all right title and interest (including without limitation, all rights provided under the law of copyright and trademark) in and to the Merchant’s Materials and all names, trademarks, service marks, design marks, symbols and/or other indicia of origin therein throughout the world and in perpetuity, subject to the permissions granted in this Agreement.
You are not allowed to market our brands on any copyright infringing websites providing unauthorized access to copyrighted content. You are obligated to ensure that none of our brands are advertised on any of the websites/pages included here in the “Infringing Website List” (IWL). The list will be updated from time to time, you will be informed of any changes within 48 hours and as such you are expected to download the list to ensure compliance.
To ensure we all comply with relevant legislation and guidance, we require all our partners to comply with the restrictions and to add the attached Negative Keywords list to your Adword Campaigns. Please note that this applies to all regions. You must ensure that none of BettingAffiliate.com’s brands appear against any of these search terms Further, to ensure compliance with the regulations of the UKGC, below you can find a list of negative Keywords and phrases that must not be used in any kind of casino marketing in the UK. This list will be updated from time to time and you will be informed of any changes within 48 hrs. You are not allowed to market our brands on any page / app that gets search traffic (paid or organic) from any of the negative keywords on the list (or for that matter, any keywords not on our list but of the same negative sentiment), your account will be immediately terminated and any commissions will not be paid.
MANDATORY INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL ADS TARGETING UK CUSTOMERS
5. You must comply with all of the following points and sections below at all times.
● All the Marketing communications must state all significant limitations and terms and conditions.
● Online ads must direct customers to an additional link where all the terms and conditions of the promotion are stated, which must be no further than one click away from the advertisement itself in cases where there is space and time limitation.
● When anything stated as “Bonus” or “Free” is advertised (Example: Free spins, free play etc.), the main terms and conditions and the commitments that requirements for the customers to take advantage of such an offer must be stated in the advertisement itself.
● No advertising or other marketing information must appear on any primary web page/ screen, or micro-site providing advice or information on responsible gambling.
● Any source towards Email Campaigns, must have these subscribers that have double opted in and any form of the marketing material must be inclusive of an Unsubscribe link.
● Displayed advertisement must have a warning sign of 18+ symbolizing to target that the advertisement is targeted for customers above the age limit only.
● Affiliate must not engage in SMS Marketing, Advertorial style marketing or Pop Unders.
(a) If you market our Brands in the UK or to UK customers, then by accepting these terms you confirm you are fully aware of all of the following marketing obligations and/or requirements of:
● The UK Gambling Act and the UK Gambling Commission as stated in the respective LCCP;
● The principal rules governing gambling advertising in Great Britain administered by the Committee of Advertising Practice (CAP) and the Broadcast Committee of Advertising Practice (BCAP), which are adjudicated upon by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA);
● Gambling Industry Code for Socially Responsible Advertising (IGRG) as amended from time to time.
(b) You further confirm that you will fully adhere to all of the above conditions at all times. Additionally, if you are marketing our Brands, you must ensure that you meet the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standards. You also agree that if you breach any such conditions that we can terminate the contract and withhold any monies due.
(c) Furthermore, with immediate effect and until further notice, no UK traffic from Email/Mailers, SMS and Direct Mail by Post is accepted. Also, any activity that encourages UK players to deposit money into 3rd party channels like YouTube or Twitch involving “Slots Pulls” or “Casino Raffles” and “Tournaments (without direct registration in our Casinos) is also prohibited. This is to ensure full compliance with the LCCP and the GDPR and includes all affiliates.
(d) As set out in the Gambling Act 2005 there are 3 major objectives that we adhere to.
● To prevent gambling from being a source of crime and/or disorder, or from being associated with crime or disorder and/or from being used to support crime;
● To ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way; and
● To protect children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed and/or exploited by gambling.
(e) As an affiliate partner you will always act in a manner that befits these fundamental objectives and should you fail to comply with them or if you act in any way that compromises our ability to comply with these License regulations, we will terminate our contractual relationship with you accordingly.
(f) Regarding Social Media Marketing in the UK, you must comply with the following points. The term “Social Media” includes, but is not limited, to Facebook/Instagram and related platforms.
● Any sponsored/paid for social media advertisements must be targeted (age-gated) at consumers aged 25+
● Organic YouTube content and/or your own YouTube channels must be age-restricted to 18+ to ensure users log in to age-verified accounts in order to view content.
● You must undertake reasonable endeavors to exclude customers with an active self-exclusion or cool-off period from your paid-for social media campaigns.
● You must post one (1) safer gambling related post for every two (2) marketing related posts posted on your social media page.
(g) It is strictly prohibited to market our Brands any to person or entity located in the United Kingdom through the streaming Platform “Twitch” (https://www.twitch.tv/) either directly or through streamers.
(h) Safer/Responsible Gambling compliance requirements (UK)
● Any search advertisements in the UK must clearly contain 18+ messaging in the ad copy, along with safer gambling messaging within the core ad format. The safer gambling message can be “Play Responsibly” which is short and simple, however you are free to use a different responsible gambling messaging always subject to approval by compliance by emailing [email protected]
● Additionally, you are required to share/promote safer gambling related content on a regular basis on your website.
MAINTAINING THE LINKS
6. You agree to fully cooperate with us in order to establish and maintain the Links between Your Site and the BettingAffiliate.com Site or the Merchant’s Site(s). The maintenance and updating of Your Site will be your responsibility. The graphics and/or text associated with the Links to the BettingAffiliate.com Site or the Merchant’s Sites will be updated periodically and it will be necessary for you to update the content of Your Site accordingly on a regular basis. Please be aware that we have the right to monitor your Site at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to notify you of any changes to your Site that we feel should be made. You are not permitted to mask the destination URL information or use any other technique that may mask or hide the BettingAffiliate.com or the Merchant site URLs.
7. You are not permitted to promote your own copy for SMS marketing that has not been signed off by BettingAffiliate.com. You are responsible for the contents of your text messages and the consequences thereof. You agree not to use Mobile SMS Marketing to send any text messages without prior BettingAffiliate.com written permission. You agree not to use Mobile SMS Marketing to send any text messages that are not based in customer opt-in or material that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or may otherwise constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or court order. BettingAffiliate.com reserves the right to terminate your account without prior notice if BettingAffiliate.com becomes aware of and determines, in its sole discretion, that you are violating any of the foregoing guidelines.
COMMUNICATION TO MEMBERS
8. By signing up to BettingAffiliate.com you agree to receive a variety of material and if you choose to opt out of our communications BettingAffiliate.com and its Merchants will not be responsible for any damages that may occur from members opting out of communications.
9. You will not knowingly benefit from known or suspected traffic not generated using accepted Internet marketing practices whether or not it causes BettingAffiliate.com or the Merchant harm. Should fraudulent activity, knowingly or otherwise, arise from a person directed to Merchant’s site via your link, we retain the right to retract the commissions paid to you at any time. Our decision in this regard will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to retain all amounts due to you under this Agreement if we have reasonable cause to believe that such traffic has been caused with your knowledge.
10. You shall be entitled to a commission as outlined below: The term “FTD” refers to a unique “First Time Depositing” user.
1 – 10 FTD’S = 30% Revenue Share.
11 – 25 FTD’S = 35% Revenue Share.
26 -60 FTD’S = 40% Revenue Share.
61+ FTD’S = 45% Revenue Share.
The above commission groups are subject to change at the discretion of the merchants. In case of any change, a prior notice would be given to the Members (affiliates).
The Net Gaming Revenue is calculated as below: Net Revenue = Total Cash Bets – Total Cash Wins – Returned Stakes – Jackpot Contributions (if any) – Bonuses (if any) – Payment Processing Fees – 3rd Party Royalties (if any) – Software / Operating Costs / Game Fees / ID Checking Fees – Applicable POC Taxes/Duties (if any according to country).
Commission payments are made by the 25th of every month for previous month’s commission by bank wire transfer or other available methods offered to you. Please note that commission payments are subject to the minimum payment threshold of GBP £200. In case, the Member (affiliate) does not reach the minimum threshold in any particular month, the commission amount will then be rolled over to the following month until the minimum threshold is reached.
We do not carry over negative commissions for the following month(s) for standard revenue share deals. However, in some cases the following High Roller Policy will apply.
HIGH ROLLER POLICY
11. In any given month, if a Player generates a negative net revenue of at least GBP £5,000 he/she will be deemed to be, for the purposes of this section, a “High Roller” and contained separately as such. If the aggregate Net Revenue for the Affiliate, in that month, for a Merchant Brand is negative, then the High Roller policy as set out hereunder, will apply. Negative Commission Revenue generated in any given month by any Players who we, in our sole discretion, determine to be a “High Roller” will be carried forward and offset against future commission revenue generated by Players referred by you until such negative commission revenue is cleared. Our sole responsibility in this regard shall be to advise you of the categorization of any Players referred by you. The current criteria for determining our High Roller policy are:
(a) If in any given month a player generates negative commission revenue of at least €5,000, and the aggregate commission revenue in that month (for the casino) for that Affiliate is negative, then such Player shall be deemed to be a High Roller.
(b) If both of the above criteria are met, then the negative commission revenue generated by the High Roller will be carried forward and offset against future commission revenue generated by that High Roller;
(c) The negative balance carried forward cannot be set-off against other players’ positive commission revenue;
(d) The negative balance carried forward cannot be greater than the total aggregate negative commission revenue for the affiliate, for that month;
(e) If there is more than one High Roller, the negative balance carried forward will be split proportionally between them;
(f) The negative balance of a High Roller will be reduced by future positive commission-able revenue that they generate in subsequent months.
ADDITIONAL MEMBER REWARDS, BONUSES AND CONTEST PROGRAMS
12. From time to time, BettingAffiliate.com may offer additional member rewards, bonuses or contests. To participate, you must be an active Member in good standing with BettingAffiliate.com. Members participating in any reward program agree to be bound by the decisions of BettingAffiliate.com, which will be final and binding in all respects. All interpretations of the Rules and decisions by BettingAffiliate.com are final. BettingAffiliate.com reserves the right to terminate any and all Member Rewards programs for any reason, including, but not limited to, if for any reason the Rewards Program is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Rewards Program is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond BettingAffiliate.com control. BettingAffiliate.com reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or withdraw the Additional Rewards Program without prior notice and without liability to the Member. All taxes, fees, and surcharges, if any, on Rewards are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for BettingAffiliate.com and its advertising and promotional agencies to use the recipient’s name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promoting and publicizing the services of BettingAffiliate.com in any medium without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Members release and hold harmless BettingAffiliate.com and their Merchants and their respective members, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Additional Rewards Program from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the program and the awarding, use or misuse of the prize, including liability for personal injury or damage to property including any injury or damage to Member’s or any other person’s computer.
13. As used herein, “Confidential Information” shall mean all oral or written information, of whatever kind and in whatever form, relating to past, present or future products, software, research, development, inventions, processes, techniques, designs or other technical information and data, and marketing plans (including such information of third parties that a party hereto is obligated to hold as confidential), provided that such information has been reasonably identified as or could be reasonably considered to be proprietary or confidential, that either party:
(a) may have received prior to the date of this Agreement, whether directly from the other or indirectly from third parties; or
(b) may receive hereunder from the other. Each party agrees that, with respect to its receipt of Confidential Information of the other party, it shall:
(i) use the same care and discretion to prevent disclosure of such Confidential Information as it uses with similar Confidential Information of its own that it does not desire to disclose, but in no event with less than a reasonable degree of care;
(ii) accept such Confidential Information and use such Confidential Information only for the purposes permitted hereunder; and
(iii) restrict disclosure of Confidential Information solely to those of its employees and agents who have a need to know and are obligated not to disclose such Confidential Information to any third parties.
The foregoing restrictions shall not apply to information that:
(a) is or hereafter becomes part of the public domain through no wrongful act, fault, or negligence on the part of the recipient;
(b) the recipient can reasonably demonstrate is already in its possession and not subject to an existing agreement of confidentiality;
(c) is received from a third party without restriction and without breach of this Agreement;
(d) was independently developed by the recipient as evidenced by its records; and
(e) the recipient is required to disclose pursuant to a valid order of a court or other governmental body; provided, however, that the recipient shall first have given notice to the disclosing party and shall give the disclosing party a reasonable opportunity to interpose an objection or obtain a protective order requiring that the Confidential Information so disclosed be used only for the purposes for which the order was issued. The termination of this section 4 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
14. The Member acknowledges that BettingAffiliate.com does not advocate or endorse the purchase or the use of any services offered by the Merchant through the Merchant’s sites or through its software, nor does it guarantee the quality, fitness, or results of any such service or compliance with any law or regulation. The Merchant represents and warrants that:
(a) The Merchant has the right to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights and licenses granted herein; and
(b) The Merchant’s software, and the reproduction, distribution, transmission, public performance and public display of the Merchant’s Material in connection with the Member site, do not:
(i) invade the right of privacy or publicity of any third person; or
(ii) contain any libelous, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful material.
14.2 The Member represents and warrants that:
(a) The Member has the right to enter into this Agreement;
(b) The Member site does not, and the reproduction, distribution, transmission, public performance and public display of the Member Materials as permitted herein, do not:
(i) invade the right of privacy or publicity of any third person,
(ii) contain any libelous, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, or
(iii) infringe any patent, copyright or trademark right in any jurisdiction; and
(c) The Member has received no notice of such invasion, violation or infringement of rights.
TERM AND TERMINATION
15. The term of this Agreement will begin when you access and initiate any link to our site or the Merchant’s Site(s) and will be continuous unless and until either party notifies the other in writing that it wishes to terminate the Agreement, in which case this Agreement may be terminated immediately. TERMINATION IS AT WILL, FOR ANY REASON, BY EITHER PARTY. For purposes of notification of termination, delivery via e-mail is considered a written and immediate form of notification. Upon termination:
(a) You must remove the BettingAffiliate.com or Merchant’s banner/s from your site and disable any links from your site to ours and theirs.
(b) All rights and licenses given to you in this Agreement shall immediately terminate.
(c) You will be entitled only to those unpaid referral fees, if any, earned by you on or prior to the date of termination. You will not be entitled to referral fees occurring after the date of termination.
(d) If you have failed to fulfil your obligations and responsibilities, we will not pay you the referral fees otherwise owing to you on termination.
(e) We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
(f) If we continue to permit activity (generation of revenue) from customers after termination, this will not constitute a continuation or renewal of this Agreement or a waiver of termination.
(g) You will return to us any confidential information, and all copies of it in your possession, custody and control and will cease all uses of any trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and other designations of our Merchants.
(h) You and we will be released from all obligations and liabilities to each other occurring or arising after the date of such termination, except with respect to those obligations which by their nature are designed to survive termination, as set out in this Agreement. Termination will not relieve you from any liability arising from any breach of this Agreement which occurred prior to termination.
WE MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IF WE DETERMINE (IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION) THAT YOUR SITE IS UNSUITABLE.
BettingAffiliate.com may choose to cancel an affiliate’s participation in the program, at its absolute discretion, if the affiliate is in breach of this contract or if it reasonably believes the affiliate to have behaved in such a manner contrary to the terms or intent of the program. If the affiliate ceases to be a member of the affiliate network, BettingAffiliate.com reserves the right to terminate this agreement.
Unsuitable sites may include those that: are aimed at children, promote sexually explicit materials, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, promote illegal activities, or violate intellectual property rights.
For the avoidance of doubt, termination of the agreement will cease any commission payment that may be earned by the Member from Net Revenue generated post the termination of the agreement.
16. Neither party will be liable to the other party (nor to any person claiming rights derived from the other party’s rights) for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenue or profits, loss of business, or loss of data arising out of this Agreement (including without limitation as a result of any breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement), regardless of whether the party liable or allegedly liable was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility thereof.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF NO WARRANTY
17. Except as expressly provided herein, neither party warrants that their respective websites will perform in the manner expected or without interruption, error, or defect, or that any revenue to either party will result from the activities contemplated by this Agreement. Except as expressly set forth in this agreement, neither party makes any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or warranties against infringement of any intellectual property rights not specifically enumerated.
18. Except as otherwise provided herein, neither BettingAffiliate.com nor the Member may assign this Agreement or any of its rights or delegate any of its duties under this Agreement, without the prior written consent of the other. Any purported assignment or delegation without such required consent shall be null and void.
19. This Agreement, its interpretation, performance or any breach thereof, shall be construed in accordance with, and all questions with respect thereto shall be determined by, the internal substantive laws of the United Kingdom.
20. The Member agrees to operate a single Member site with the Merchant’s Site(s). If BettingAffiliate.com should discover, using information it deems appropriate in the circumstances, that the Member is operating more than one Member account, this Agreement shall terminate and the Member will forfeit all rights to commissions and referral bonuses. Several sites may be registered to the one account; however, the placement of any site banner on a new site, under the BettingAffiliate.com Members Program, MUST be reported by the Member and cleared by the BettingAffiliate.com Support Team beforehand, and failure to do so may result in the termination of the Member’s account. The Member will also forfeit all rights to commissions and referral bonuses.
21. BettingAffiliate.com and the Member are independent contractors under this Agreement, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship between BettingAffiliate.com and the Member. Neither party has the authority to enter into Agreements of any kind on behalf of the other party.
22. It is the Member’s responsibility to declare taxes from their Member’s profits, according to their country’s regulations. It is the merchant’s responsibility to pay its members and BettingAffiliate.com will not be held responsible for the actions of its merchants in regards to the payment of its members. BettingAffiliate.com is also not responsible for the way cookies are tracked on the Merchants site or on the member’s site. The maintenance of the cookie/tracking code is the responsibility of the Merchant. BettingAffiliate.com is strictly a housing software that displays the results of the tracking for its members.
23. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.