BettingAffiliate.com, In line with the requirements created by the Malta Gaming Authority, United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA & CAP), requires all affiliate marketers, influencers and agencies to abide by certain standards and ensure any commercial messages associated with our brands is presented according to any regulation in force. Affiliates may only promote our brands after accepting all of the websites’ terms and policies, and all affiliates must ensure:
1. All gambling content is labelled correctly with an 18+ years of age or forbidden under 18 years notification, a GamCare or BeGambleAware®, or any specific region’s government approved national ‘responsible gambling authority’ site.
2. Use the recommended UKGC Branded content tool (click here) to ensure accurate age and geo targeting is applied.
3. A short version of any specific terms ‘T&C’s Apply’ for each offer that you promote as well as a link to the detailed Terms and Conditions of the casino website. The aforementioned must be clearly visible and placed in a prominent spot right below the offer or offer image.
4. The use of material depicting content targeting ‘children’ or anyone below the age of 18 years, the use of ‘earn money’ or ‘get rich quick’ schemes, or ‘guarantees’ or ‘promises’ are strictly prohibited.
5. Any offer promoted must be active and valid. If an offer is no longer valid, you are required to update the offer to it’s current valid form.
Please read the Terms and Conditions for full and specific compliance requirements that you must follow regarding UK traffic and other jurisdictions.